1. External audit
The opinions issued by the Study in relation to the financial statements examined are based on the application of generally accepted auditing standards, taking into account the accounting principles recommended by national and international professional bodies. Br> Our work is based on obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the operations and internal controls of the company and the compliance with the policies established by the Management. For this reason our Firm is characterized by presenting to its clients, as a byproduct of the Audit, reports with suggestions for the improvement of internal operational and administrative controls, which effectively contribute to a better development of the company. Br> p>
2. Internal and Operational Audit
The Internal Audit function consists of a control of controls. With this objective our task tends to:
- Design and organize the Internal Audit function within companies through the delivery of a turnkey department or the provision of the service in an external form by the Firm.
- Evaluate or establish appropriate internal control procedures to preserve company assets, ensure information reliability, promote efficiency, and encourage staff adherence to company policies.
- The final products that the Study delivers are reports to the Management discovering the problems detected in the operations that the company develops, the recommendations to solve them and minimum work programs to be implemented by the client through an internal department or by the Study in External form.
3. Special audits - Due Diligence
The complexity of the current business dynamics together with the accelerated process of globalization makes it indispensable to have a team of experts on mergers and acquisitions. As a result of this, we have carried out, along with changes in the environment, appraisal and valuation of companies, trademarks and properties, as well as audits aimed at absorption, merger and purchase of companies, review of joint ventures, Performing the analysis of business plans, determining key values or evaluation of investment plans. Our firm performs in this area all the tasks that contribute to the best action of the company with special emphasis on the aspects related to strategic planning.
Our services for the Small and Medium Business involve a total Outsourcing of the area or to the measure of your company. Among them, we can mention:
1. Advice on tax aspects
The Study provides comprehensive advice on national, provincial and municipal taxes by assessing the consultation in an agile way. We emphasize the use of balances in favor of losses, reductions, promotion schemes that offer the current rules and agreements to avoid international double taxation.
2. Preparation and review of affidavits of national, provincial and municipal taxes.
Preparation and review of affidavits of all types of taxes, mainly with respect to income tax, presumed minimum profit, personal property, value added, internal, stamps and gross income. Preparation and review of VAT refund applications. The final products that the Study delivers are reports to the Management discovering the problems detected in the operations that the company develops, the recommendations to solve them and minimum work programs to be implemented by the client through an internal department or by the Study in External form.
3. Tax planning
The Firm works closely with clients in the planning of their operations, in order to properly evaluate their tax incidence and have a schedule that previously contemplates their tax obligations. In addition, Memos periodically sends Memos in order to keep the customer permanently updated with regard to fiscal developments that may have an impact on their operations.
4. Other tax services
The Study also provides tax advisory services in:
- Preparation and revision of tax accounting provisions.
- Evaluation and quantification of tax contingencies.
- Inspection attention and response to requirements.
- Representation and defense of the taxpayer before the AFIP, AGIP, ARBA, Tax Court of the Nation, or other national, provincial and municipal bodies.
- Defenses in administrative and judicial orbit of tax closings.
- Solutions to embargoes (tax foreclosures).
- Information systems.
- Special schemes for requesting the reduction or exclusion of national, provincial and municipal advances, withholdings and taxes.
- Advice on the planning of international transactions.
- Preparation of the transfer pricing studies provided by the income tax law.
- Analysis of contingencies related to the obligation to prove that the prices of transactions with related companies respond to market conditions.
- Preparation and review of affidavits related to international operations between independent and related parties.
We accompany our clients during the process of buying and selling companies. We specialize in providing a comprehensive consultancy on the accounting, tax, economic and financial aspects of each operation:
1. Buying and selling operations:
We have a long history in advising on this type of transactions. It is important to say that for these transactions to effectively contribute to creating value, it is important to analyze the tax, pension and labor consequences of each operation from its origin. We have the experience to do so.
2. Special Situations and Distressed M & A:
For clients in special situations and corporate operations in the context of distressed financial situations ("distressed M & A"), we have an experienced team of advisors. We have the ability to help close the operation, under optimum conditions and within an accelerated time frame.
3. Cross border advice:
We are part of an international firm, with representation in more than 100 countries, so we have an important network of global contacts that allow us to provide a quality service, regardless of where the parts of each transaction are.
4. Special advice:
We perform all those tasks that do not conform to the traditional definition of "transaction", valuation of companies, preparation of fairness opinions and the evaluation of capital structures, among others.
Consulting and Audit Services in Controls:
Our audit and control consulting services are designed to minimize risks and ensure that these changes do not compromise business control. Our practice includes services such as:
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Regulations (Certification 404, Self Assessment Process.
- Function segregation assessment.
- Evaluation of the design and effectiveness of the controls associated with the different business cycles of an organization.
- Developing SOC Reports (Service Organization Reports - ex SAS 70)
Consulting and Auditing Services
IT consulting services will help meet business objectives, ensuring the integrity, availability and reliability of company information. The key services are:
- Evaluation of General Controls, reviewing: 1. Development of programs and systems 2. Managing changes to programs 3. Operations Management 4. Access to programs and Data 5. Physical Security 6. Logical security (WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX, AS / 400, SQL databases, Oracle, etc.)
- Platforms and configurable revision (Windows, unix, linux, OS / 400, etc.)
- Evaluation and selection of E.R.P.
- Network security assessment and intrusion testing